Thursday 9 June 2016

Strawberry Salad with Strawberry Curd

I was missing fresh strawberries during my vacation. The sad packages I saw at the supermarket in Reykjavik forced me to forgo strawberries.
The day I came home I went out to buy some packages.

Matter of Taste is the word on the wooden board


The first package didn´t last long, it was eaten the moment I washed them after I came back into the house.
The second package was for the next day for a bit of salad and some curd cream. That was absolutely delicious.

curd recipe:
250 g strawberries
1 tbsp Agave syrup
250 g 20% curd
some vanilla seeds

Use a potato masher and squish the strawberries, add the syrup and the curd and stir well


salad recipe:
250 g strawberries
5 mint leaves
1 tbsp Agave syrup
a  couple of rounds of fresh ground pepper

Cut the strawberries into small pieces and chop up some mint leaves. Dress with the Agave syrup and add some fresh ground pepper.








No comments:

Post a Comment