Saturday 25 June 2016

Tamago Kake Gohan

I was looking for a quick breakfast without any dairy products. And no Latte to drink too.
Eggs work all the time and a bit of Japanese feeling can make my day.


I saw this dish a while ago on YT and it was called Japanese breakfast, I was not sure about the raw eggs. But yesterday I bought fresh organic free range eggs and gave the dish a go.



recipe:
1 cup short grain rice
2 very fresh eggs
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 pinch of sea salt

Cook the rice in salted water and while it is very hot, place it into a bowl and make a well in the middle. Crack 2 eg.gs in add a pinch of salt and the soy sauce and give it a good stir, so the eggs are fully combined and get slightly cooked.


That tasted amazing. I served it with some Japanese tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment