Monday 14 November 2016

Smoked Salmon Parcels

I made the parcel with some slices of Surimi about 5 years ago once. Since that time, a recipe was sitting in an office chart and was forgotten. I bought a roll of Kraft food /Pillsbury dough for Crescents to make on the weekend for breakfast and bought smoked salmon. I was so busy baking cookies that I had no time for my planned breakfast and had the íngredients sitting around. I remembered the recipe and after a bit of search I found it and improved it a bit.


recipe:
1 Kraft Crescent dough roll
125 g goat cream cheese
125 g smoked salmon
2 spring onions
2 tbsp parsley and basil
1/2 tsp pepper and chili flakes


Open the roll and get the dough out, cut it in half and set the one piece beside the other and pinch them together and close the perforation holes.



In the middle spread a line of goat cream cheese and cut up spring onions, season with pepper and chili flakes.
Add the salmon on top and the ripped parsley and basil.


Close the sides of the dough and put it on a baking sheet
Bake at 200 C for 12 minutes.


Serve with some horseraddish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment