Wednesday 28 December 2016

Carrot Salad with Passion Fruit

It sounds like a lot of spices and ingredients when you read this recipe. But don´t worry, you can adjust this recipe to your own spice rack and your own preferences.


I love to have a great carrot salad, I do not know how often make a different version, always depending on what I can grab from my cupboards. Since I collected so many spices, I love to combine them in different dishes.

recipe:
500 g carrots
2 - 3 passion fruits
1/2 lemon
3 tbsp greek yogurt
1 tsp honey
2 tsp dark sesame oil
1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp curcuma
a pinch of caraway seeds
orange pepper
lemon pepper
licorice salt
sesame seeds
dried garlic
anis seeds

Use a powerful blender and put all ingredients, except the sesame seeds into the machine and give that a good blitz. Just taste if you need more seasoning and serve with same sesame seeds on top.




No comments:

Post a Comment