Friday 10 March 2017

Cordon Bleu Sauerkraut Burger

This is not something you will get in any burger joint!
But I can assure you it was incredibly tasty.



I had to clean out my fridge because I am going on a holiday and several thing from the week were sitting around. I bought fresh crispy rolls this morning at my local bakery- where I bought a huge cream puff for tea time today. One of those rolls formed the burger bun.
A Schnitzel filled with gouda cheese and cooked ham, coated in breadcrumbs waited to be reheated again. A bag with lovely Sauerkraut from last weekend needed to be eaten too. Some wilted spring onions had to go as well.

spring onions
2 cloves of garlic
1 reheated cordon bleu
1 tbsp oil
reheated Sauerkraut
2 tbsp ketchup
1 crispy roll


Saute onions and garlic and reheat the cordon bleu in the pan or bake a fresh one.
Warm up the Sauerkraut and make sure it does not have to much liquid.


Put ketchup on the bottom of the roll, fill half of the sauerkraut and the onion garlic mix in, place the meat on top and finish the same way.



My tea time Cream puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment