Monday 1 May 2017

Cinnamon Pannacotta

Wow!  I just finished eating one dessert and I am flashed.


Well cinnamon for me is not a spice only used in winter time, I can eat cinnamon all year long.
Applesauce and apple pie without cinnamon, not good. Pancakes or sweet rice with cinnmon, a great dish!
After Matcha pannacotta on Easter weekend, I had to try something for this long weekend. We have a holiday on Monday, May 1.
Cinnamon goes great with different kinds of fruits, not only apples and pears, but with strawberries or honey melons as well.

recipe for 4 cups:
400 ml double cream
100 ml whole milk
30 g sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3 -4 gelatine leaves
ready made caramel sauce

Preparing it is similar to last weeks Matcha pannacotta recipe. So check it out for too.


No comments:

Post a Comment