Wednesday 31 May 2017

Green Asparagus with Salami Topping

The asparagus season goes into it last three weeks. I got a bundle of green asoaragus on my way home from one if the many shacks along my way. I did not stop for anything else, I raided my fridge for something to go with it. Tasty Italian salami caught my eye and I can assure you, it goes great with asparagus.


Recipe:
500 g green asparagus
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
3 tsp butter
50 g small Italian salami
2 spring onions
Salt and pepper
20 g blue cheese


Break off the bottom parts of the asparagus in salted, sugared and 1 tsp butter water for 5 minutes.
Cut the salami in slices and quarter them, cut the spring onions and in the rest of the butter saute it.
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain the asparagus and top it with the mix. Finish with some slithers of cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment